Had a lovely time in making this handmade purse using cardboard, handmade sheets and fabric 🙂
Here you can see the step by step process of making this Purse in pictorial view 🙂
- Cut 2 pieces of cardboard “3.25 inches * 7.5 inches” and 1 piece of cardboard “2.25inches * 7.5 inches”.
- Cut fabric “8.5 inches * 12.5 inches”.
- Place the cardboard pieces onto the fabric, evenly space the pieces. Place the smaller piece at the end.
- Trim the corners and glue the cardboard to the fabric.
- Cut the fabric /handmade paper to 8.5 inches * 12.5 inches.
- Trace the fabric/handmade paper.
- Fold along the lines and glue.
- Glue the Fabrics together.
- Create Pockets as per your required size, cut a piece of construction paper and cover it with fabric.
- Glue the pockets.
- Paste a piece of Fabric/handmade paper between the two pieces.
- Glue the remaining square pockets in the center.
- Add Velcro and if needed glue on an accent piece of your choice.
Your handmade personalized purse is ready to use 🙂
Do try and let me know how it turned out for you 🙂