Made basket using rope and thermocol
Here is the step by step process of making this basket in pictorial view
- Cut a thermocol circle as big as the base of your basket.
- Start sticking the rope or twine from the center in spiral and keep the coil tight.
- Before the last line insert a stick or toothpicks (odd in number) all the way down in thermocol and glue them in place.
- Now glue another line of rope outside the sticks and all the way down the thickness of the thermocol.
- Start weaving with another rope.
- When desired length is achieved, glue the rope ends and cut the sticks.
- And your handmade basket is ready