Gifted a Minion Box to a little cutie pie for her b’day.
For a special girl on her special day. May you have many more blessings than you’ve ever wished for and I hope that you get loads of gifts that you can play 🙂
Here is the step by step process of making this basket in a pictorial view.
- Cut the cardboard tubes into two parts to the desired size you want to make Minion box.
- Cut two pieces of yellow foam sheet and wrap around both the card board pieces. When gluing the foam on, the foam around the lid should overlap onto the base of the box, while the foam on the bottom part should be shorter than the tube.
- Cover the ends with the yellow foam sheet.
- To make Minion clothes, draw the overalls that the Minions wear on a blue foam. Once you have cut it out, draw details such as the pockets and seams with a black marker pen on the foam. You can also cut another small piece of blue foam sheet for the center pocket of the outfit of our endearing character.
- To make Minion’s eye, we need to cut three circles.
- A small circle on the black foam.
- A medium circle on the white foam.
- A large circle on the gray foam.
- Cut a long strip of black foam for the google strap. Glue them as shown in the below image.
- Now you are done, and your Minion shaped box is ready 🙂