I have been nominated for the MyUltraAward 2016 by Viral. Viral, thank you so much for nominating me. He has an Inspiring and Motivational blog where travel & food adventures meet curiosity. I would like you all to visit his page. Thanks to MakeItUltra for creating such a coolest award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post). Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
- Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
- Provide 5 random facts about yourself.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award blogger questions:
What is your name?
I’m Alamelu. I love art and crafts.
Where are you from?
I am from a beautiful city called Chennai. Chennai is a major commercial, cultural and educational center in India and one of the four metropolitan cities of India along with Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata. It serves as the capital of Tamil Nadu.
What are you most proud of?
I’m proud of my blog Silk Quilling Colours. This blog sphere has helped me to groom myself.
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
It’s been 11 months since I started my blog (September 8, 2015). I started this blog to showcase my art and craft works and to interact with people in WordPress. It is also wonderful to read others blog and to witness so much talent on the blog sphere.
What are your blogging goals?
I would like to take my blog to the next level, where I can help kids to gain knowledge about recycling projects of how to make crafts from trash to treasure.
How do you spend your free time?
I would like to spend my free time with my family, by reading books and would love to hang out with my dear friends.
5 Random facts about myself:
- I love Nature
- Loves art and crafts
- Fun loving person
- I make friends easily
- Honest Person
The bloggers whom I would like to nominate are:
- Revathi Palaniappan
- Anjali Dhawan
- The World and Back
- Healthy Indian Kitchen
- Masoom Jethwa
- Love Of The Music
Looking forward to read all your post!!!